Day Trip to Meteora 1st of April

I am happy to announce that on Sunday 1st of April, our office organises a Day Trip to Meteora from Thessaloniki.  What makes that day trip of that date so special when we have day trips to Meteora 3 times per week and why I am so happy about it? 


Photo by Toa Heftiba on Unsplash

That's because I will be also joining this day trip. Just like the photograph we will be together! Me and you Together (That did not sound creepy at all).

Well  I don't usually take part to our day trips, since I work on operations and sales. That's why I am excited to be part it on 1st of April. I still remember what I felt last time I was there and I really want to go back. The holly rocks of Metora do that to you. 

Join us on our 
Day trip to Meteora from Thessaloniki
Sunday  1st of April 2018.

We depart from Thessaloniki early in the morning and we will visit 2 monasteries on the rocks of Meteora and we will continue to Kalampaka City for lunch and a visit Mushroom & Natural History Musem. 



Book a seat in our day trip to Meteor through email or Facebook.
Contat us at :
+30 2310720566 / tsakiristravel@hotmail.com
www.tsakiristravel.gr 

Reservations will be accepted until  Friday 30 March 21:00
I will be more than happy to have you join me to this excellent adventure!

ps: I would like to apologize for not updating our blog very often


Thank you 
Lisa

Comments